Sunday, July 24, 2016

Did some walking today

Today I went out for a little walk. I know for most its not a big deal to go do 5k, but for me today it was.  See since starting my treatment plan I have been unable to walk very far. Last week I did get out for 2 miles.  Since I felt better yesterday and also woke not in pain, I decided I would go out and try to do 5km.  Just a starting point really to get back to walking. To test the waters and see if I can walk while doing this treatment.

I am happy to report I was able to do the 5km in just over an hour. Which is not far off what I did prior to the treatment.  I will take the small victories where I can.

I look forward to heading out there again tomorrow! One day at a time....one step at a time....on my way back to 15km a day and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment