Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Life has a way of getting in our way. Daily life, the to do list and the have to do things that make up our day to day existance often takes us away from our dreams and our callings. I know that is what happened for me over this summer. A lot of changes for me, change of residence, of jobs and so on. Events or situations that popped up in my life that had to be taken are of or dealt with. In dealing with these life events, I did not make time for keeping up on things that are truly important to me. Things such as posting to my blog or my Facebook page for the Camino. I realize that I need to make time for those things my heart is calling me to do. After all the life events and such will always be there, the key is to make time for me and my journey.
This picture, which was taken on The Camino Frances route, reminds me not to give up. Not to give up on my journey, my dream, myself. New day, new adventures.......
Next Camino Adventure starts Oct 4.....

No comments:

Post a Comment