Monday, August 28, 2017

Count down to Fall Camino

Just a quick post to say that as the week starts, so must my preparation for the camino must start. I have been putting things off lately. Well.....I could say other things just took priority, but no this has to be moved to a priority.

Today I did finish a packing list for my daughter Jessie. Jess will be joining me for the first bit of this adventure for a few days.  So that is one packing list down and one to go. I will be revamping my packing list and seeing what I can do without or have to add to.  Once I get that I will post it here. I am aiming to get that down the end of this week.

Started to get more serious on my stretching and strength training as well. More to follow on this as well.

Really I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around and look forward to writing more.

Thank you for reading my ramblings. I appreciate and it helps to keep me going!

Buen Camino!

No comments:

Post a Comment