Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 2016

I had to cancel my mini camino walk due to an injury.  This saddens me a great deal.

All was going well, isn't it always the case, and then i hurt my back.  I had been logging a lot of miles/km at work so I decided to add a long walk on the weekend. Jessie and I went 10 km, the walk to Grafenwoehr.  All was well. Then the next day at work I began to hurt. First one knee then the other, then my back. So i went to the doctor and he said I had back spasms. I figure I must have lifted something wrong at work.  So now I must take time to heal and work on dealing with the pain. So Jess says no long walking for me. Which is a huge disappointment.

I was really looking forward to walking and staying over somewhere. I miss those days of walking. Just the simplicity of going forward just walking. Perhaps in a couple weeks I will feel better and can do the bit out of Nuremberg. We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment