Monday, June 6, 2016

My Apologies

Just a few words to say how sorry I am that it took me so long to get to writing about my trip.  I was hoping I would have been able to post some things from the Camino, however I did not have much luck with internet connections.

My plans on my return was to meet up with my sister in London and we would fly together to Germany. That all went well.  However I was a bit under the weather on the flight back. I spent a few days just trying to get back to normal eating and such.  My sister and I did some sight seeing and were having a good time. Then one morning I woke up with both knees swollen and a lump in my calf, making it difficult and painful to walk. It was so strange that it took a week after my camino for any pain or injury to show up.

I took the time to mend and now I am in better frame of mind to write of my Camino.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment