Sunday, May 1, 2016

8 Days to go....

With 8 day before I begin my travel to the Camino, I thought I would write a bit about what I am taking.

Today is the first aid kit. Since first aid seems to be one of the concerns of many. I read somewhere that we carry our fears, and I believe we do. This is clear in what we choose to carry in our first aide kits.  I am choosing to keep it really simple.

Contents:
assorted band aids/plasters
Neosporin spray/antibiotic ointment
cleaning wipes
needle and thread
pain reliever
moleskin
Imodium tablets
benadyl tablets
medical tape
ear plugs

all of this fits in my little pouch and weighs in at 4 oz.

I have just put in a few of each, basically a weeks worth. Once again with the idea if I need more I know I can get it.

note: I have my perception medication separately.





No comments:

Post a Comment